Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players speak for first time on Marvin's contract situation
(06-26-2017, 02:45 AM)Shady Wrote: Although I think we blew it when we let Vance Joseph get away, I Gunther might be a good HC for us. Can't say for sure. We had alot of injuries on the defense last year (Hardison and Billings, just to name two) that forced Peko and MJ into playing far more than they should have.  Dansby was a disappointment (over the hill). We lacked speed in the middle of the field. So we got gashed on the ground and couldn't generate a pass rush to save our lives. We put way too much pressure on our secondary. We knew what we need to do in the draft, and we took care of business. You could even say we got lucky. Who knew that Willis and Lawson would drop as far as they did. Either way, it allowed us to seriously upgrade our WR corps and our situation at RB. Plus, we've got a real competition for a kicker to replace Nuge, but I hope we don't have to attempt as many FGs if our Red Zone offense can pick up. 

Outside of not addressing the OL, we had a good draft.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players speak for first time on Marvin's contract situation - HarleyDog - 06-26-2017, 08:55 AM