Poll: How Will This Team Shoot Themselves In The Foot This Year?
Ignorant Penalties including 'After Whistle Penalties'
Offensive Failure
Defensive Failure
Coaching Errors
Lack of Discipline
Lack of Mental Toughness
Inability To Finish
Two or More Above (Explain)
Other (Explain)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
How Will This Team Shoot Themselves In The Foot This Year?
(07-10-2017, 05:12 PM)Beaker Wrote: That's a crappy way to go through life. But again, the whole premise of this thread is negative. (How are they going to screw up). We hear about changing the culture of a team or locker room, I think we should also change the culture of fans. You can be excited when they win, and disappointed when they lose whether you believed going in that they were going to win...or blow it. 

Agreed that it's a crappy way to go through life. But as I've already said, I am a very positive and upbeat person overall. But when it comes to the Bengals? Not so much. And that is not my fault. Anyone who believes that this team will get over the hump with the status quo is lying to themselves. I'm painfully aware of that fact, and forgive me (and plenty others) who realize that as well. The team has done nothing to give us any real hope, especially since Marv Lewis is still here. You won't see a change in fan culture until changes are made within the organization. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Will This Team Shoot Themselves In The Foot This Year? - Pat5775 - 07-10-2017, 05:21 PM