Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to Get Down to Business
(05-14-2015, 04:28 AM)bonesaw Wrote: Free agency was pretty good.  MJ, Hawk, and Moore.

The draft even though we did get high scores I kinda agree that the 2 two tackle thing was weak.  Shoulda added somebody who is gonna help this year

I don't know who the Bengals should have taken in the draft to "help this year". Malcolm Brown? Atkins and Peko (begrudgingly) are starting at DT. Bud Dupree? MJ and Dunlap are starting at DE and Dupree would have had to learn to play in space as an LB. I think the Bengals could have/should have addressed WR earlier, but it seems like they have faith in Jones coming back at full strength.

Dawson is going to have an immediate impact. He's either going to push Lemur to be better or take his place. Shaw could see playing time as the nickel corner or filling in at safety. Alford will (hopefully) take Tate's spot as a returner and mitigate the need to have Pacman pull double duty. Oh, and they added a swing tackle that will probably be the heavy TE from the word go, who can also play guard.
[Image: HZgos1.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to Get Down to Business - bonesaw - 05-14-2015, 04:28 AM
RE: Time to Get Down to Business - oldschoolomen - 05-14-2015, 10:02 AM
RE: Time to Get Down to Business - Daddy-O - 05-17-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: Time to Get Down to Business - OSUfan - 05-17-2015, 04:38 PM