Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN DOWN GRADES BENGALS DUE TO HEAD COACH
(07-14-2017, 10:49 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Yea, he technically retired then they traded him to Raiders for a first and a second, which they got Dre and Gio for.

But without hijacking this thread, calling Carson a quitter is pretty much sour grapes. Millions and millions of people don't like where they work at and end up leaving. Are they quitters because they didn't like where they work? I don't think so. They just know what they want.

And we got a kings ransom back for him, so I am happy it worked out for both sides. 

Good point. I've never blamed Carson for wanting out, and I never will. 9/10 times I'd be in the the "Carson is a quitter" club. But he played for Mike Brown's Bengals. And with the Bengals, it's just different.

So many people seem to be under the impression that Carson is the only one to demand a trade from this organization. He's not. He's one of several. He's just the only one who stuck to his guns when he made his "trade me or I retire" demand. If anything, people should be upset with the organization for making yet another player want out, this time a franchise QB. 

The man walked away with tens of millions of $$$ coming his way in the next few years. Does anyone think that was easy? Imagine how bad things were in this organization that the face of the franchise completely lost faith in them. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN DOWN GRADES BENGALS DUE TO HEAD COACH - Pat5775 - 07-15-2017, 11:11 AM