Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the first time in 23 years I live in the area but ...
(07-15-2017, 07:32 AM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: ... my name will stay WiregrassBenGal for sentimental reasons.

I now live beside the Oregon District in Dayton. My TV's with the antenna should be able to get the games on CBS or Fox and my sister and I would like to try to make it to a game, most likely one of the later ones, when the real football weather sets in (maybe Indy or Chicago?).

Is it realistic that we could get good tickets for less than $100 for both of us, like through StubHub or something? Does anyone have any ideas?

What's up neighbor?!?

I don't know why people insist on StubHub and the like. You will have better luck going straight thru the Bengals. If you don't mind the end zone seats, you can sit in the first 10 rows for like $70. That NFL fan ticket exchange is good too. There's always the option of buying them on the street. You can often get them under face value if you wait til the game starts.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For the first time in 23 years I live in the area but ... - jason - 07-16-2017, 12:49 PM