Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode)
(07-20-2017, 01:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: This is assuming Danny keeps control of her dragons... Euron crow's eye, (King of the Iron Islands)  has a special Horn or gift that is believed to control the dragons.     

Even if he can only gain control of 1 at a time that could greatly reduce dannys numbers of her army if they don't just die of the cold they will die by dragon...  Will danny have the other 2 dragons kill the one she loses control of?   

Remember this story is not gonna end with Danny on the throne.   If it does it will be the most disappointing end imaginable.

I don't think they're going to introduce that. I think his gift will involve a battle or something. 

I don't think she takes the throne either. It's all about killing White Walkers. Bran and Dany both saw the Red Keep covered in snow. My belief is that the White Walkers do make it that far south and it's just about killing them. 

Dany may play Nissa Nissa to Jon's Azor Ahai.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode) - BmorePat87 - 07-20-2017, 10:35 PM