Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode)
Season finale has come.

Well, at first I was like this is just going to be a pretty lame episode to set up season 8. But then like any good show it built up towards the end with good dialogue and acting, not a special effects orgy of a big battle.

I thought it was pretty great overall. Got back to it's roots in some ways as this season has seemed to move away from that. Before anything, RIP Littlefinger. You had a good run causing chaos, but ran into the 3 remaining Stark siblings that ended up blindsiding you in a team effort. Hated to see him die, but loved the way it happened.

Things of big note.
R+L is now officially confirmed. And we saw what Rhaegar looked like finally.
Jon and Dany hooked up, and she might get pregnant by Jon. Seemed to hint at that somewhat.
Jon is the true heir to the Iron Throne, not Dany. Thanks Sam! And such a fast trip he made. Nevermind that tho.
Tyrion was in form that episode. Liked the reunion between him and Pod and Bron too.
Thought for sure Jaime was going to get it.
Cersei naturally lied, and now the golden mercenaries will be on their way waiting for the leftovers of the battle up north.
Wight Dragon with blue fire. But I wonder what the NKing wouldve done if he didn't have it?
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode) - Millhouse - 08-27-2017, 11:49 PM