Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode)
(08-29-2017, 12:43 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: The prince that was promised.

Azor Ahai

Hes is all those things...   And I believe only a Stark can kill or Defeat the Night king  (who is also a stark)    

Starks have been around for 8,000+ years sense the last war of the dawn (the long night)     They made peace with the children of the forest build the wall and never conquered by the andals

There also the Old story of the Night King  (not the blue guy) who was the 13th lord commander of the nights watch  who slept with a woman from above the wall with icy blue eyes.  (he was also a stark)

So starks could have some  White Walker DNA in their blood.... which could potentially protect them  Notice BenJen still running around out there..       They definitely have some Childrens blood in their dna with their WARGing ability  (and BRAN) 

I don't know, some say he was a Bolton. He was likely a Stark and a Stark who was his brother came from Winterfell to put him down. Either way, his line ended, meaning there wouldn't be any in his blood. The current Night King is whoever was turned by the Children and he did not look like a Stark. I feel like they would have at least tried to make him look like a Stark.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode) - BmorePat87 - 08-29-2017, 01:50 PM