Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode)
(08-29-2017, 03:47 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Features change after 8,000+ years of breeding lol..  

I will have to read the historys again...      He didn't have the dark hair but I don't know if that's ever been a solid Stark trait. at least not one noted like the Baratheons hair.

But the theory of him being a Stark is fan theory...   but it makes sense.. Starks and the Children of the forest had been allys...  I don't know if that was before or after the creation of the night king. (probly after)       Before the war of the dawn the children were being slaughter by the first men. (at least in the south the north seemed to hold true to the old gods( gods of the children) and kept the weretrees in tact in the north...)

The Stark seed isn't as strong as the Baratheon. Only Arya inherited Ned's traits, everyone else looks Tully. 

I just assumed, for the show's purpose, they'd have a more Stark looking actor if that was their end game.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game of Thrones Season 7 discussion (spoilers for any aired episode) - BmorePat87 - 08-29-2017, 05:31 PM