Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Are Your Mock Draft Practices Going ???
I just tried one picking last and who Computer Site said was top on the board when I picked...I did not like it...I drafted a kicker too high going on computer and over all did NOT like the Computer Picks...When I get in some Leagues, I'll pick who I want, ....My word, the computer has kickers way too high, anybody that does Fantasy Football knows kicker is picked around last. I like my picks better than what computer was saying best players. ...I mean, if somebody is still on the boards I like, sure. Otherwise, I have an idea who I'm going to draft and where. ...I still think I can get a good Defense and Kicker my last 2 picks.

People say draft kicker last, the heck with the kicker.....BUT.....I'm finding on most drafts if I take Defense at pick 12,,,and Kicker at Pick 13.....My last pick at 14 of best available players on board is a steal...One mock draft 14 was Ted Ginn. The next mock draft it was OJ Howard.....Somebody good always seems to fall to last round....If I have 2 QB's, 3 RB's, 5 WR's, TE, Def, K which is 13....I seem to always add a TE, WR or RB that has slipped from higher up to last round. There is always one, " Heck YES, I'll TAKE HIM IN LAST ROUND " players name. ...I like getting that TE before or at 10.....Defense 12.....Kicker 13......and then look to see who is a steal in last round......I like filling my spots and then a last round SURPRISE name still on the board.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Are Your Mock Draft Practices Going ??? - kevin - 07-29-2017, 03:10 AM