Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone been keeping up with Cedric Ogbuehi?
(07-18-2017, 09:55 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I don't really care what's written about Ogbuehi during the offseason. I won't buy any of it until I see him on the field.

Otherwise I would be like the people who ate up the stories every offseason about how great Hunt looked, and how strong he was, and how he went back to his Olympic training regimine, etc. "Double digit sacks!" "Monster breakout season!" they all said. Or how about Dennard's rookie offseason? "Best rookie corner I have ever seen." - Marvin Lewis.... lol

I will make my judgement once the regular season starts.

I think it is logical to wait and see with your own eyes as long as you will be objective when the lights come on. I don't think it is logical to ignore the fact without an injury in a bowl game, Ced is a top 5 pick by all the draft experts. Year 1 we knew he would not be ready. Year 2 he was not ready for OTA's and not 100% when camp started. This is the first year Ced has been available for everything so also logical to eliminate old tapes (major injuries take time to heal) of Ced and give him a chance versus immediately going to this guy sucks mode as some fans seem to do in this forum.

I also believe in addition too MMA training, he picked up some muscle weight as did Jake Fisher. These 2 OT's were drafted for the future and the future is now. Let's give them a shot, they are still both only in year 3 of the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone been keeping up with Cedric Ogbuehi? - Luvnit2 - 07-18-2017, 10:06 AM