Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ike Taylor: Strong Possibility Bell Holds Out!
(07-20-2017, 03:52 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Brad, if your "praying" that a player on a opposing team that you hate ,holds out or gets injured, I have one thing to say to you, Get a life. I'm sure there are more important things going on in your life that you could use Gods help with!
Peace out. ThumbsUp

I obviously didn't mean literally that I was praying to God, but more hoping, and it's not just so he gets injured, but so that he gets a taste of poetic justice and so your "model franchise" takes one on the chin.

And if he's injured for the reasons that I'm saying, then it will be poetic justice for him holding out like this when he could have signed the 12 million dollar tender or signed the offer to pay him with $30M in first 2 years, $42M over 3. He wants 15, which is what he would have gotten in the first two and then 12 in the third, which, with his inability to stay healthy all year, was more than fair.

Way to avoid the fact that your back is an idiot, though, and attack me on an accusation when I obviously wasn't being literal.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ike Taylor: Strong Possibility Bell Holds Out! - BFritz21 - 07-20-2017, 06:30 PM