Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Ranks Bengals #6 in Top Arsenals
(07-28-2017, 10:01 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I agree. Why do athletes and celebrities have to be "role models"? Whatever happened to just being taught what to do and what not to do by your parents or figuring it out yourself?
Anyway, character concerns should only be factored into these arsenal rankings if they impact play on the field (e.g. likelihood of getting suspended, causing personal foul penalties, etc).

Got that right.  I don't need the Bengals to instill morals in our society through their football team.  The only roll models I need for my kids is myself and my wife.  If my kids screw up it's a direct reflection on my parenting, not what some professional sports athlete has done - that's a cop out.

These hypocrites need to give this kid (Mixon) a break.  Everybody does something in their life that they're not proud of.  But everybody also deserves the opportunity to make it right and to be able to earn a living.

These talking heads are nothing more than hypocritical fools.  Most have skeletons in the closet, we just don't know about them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Ranks Bengals #6 in Top Arsenals - Daddy-O - 07-31-2017, 09:43 AM