Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change of plans? Andre Smith back at right tackle on Day 2 of Bengals training camp
(07-30-2017, 07:40 PM)Stewy Wrote: How about linking the actual story as opposed to the CJ regurgitation?

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Camp-report-on-guard-at-right-and-first-kicks/9d645364-0625-4c78-8421-ce39740835fc

I really wish CJ would get banned from being posted here.  Post directly to the stories please.  CJ is little more than plagiarism and click baiting.

As for the actual article.  Makes sense.  He's first backup, so he needs to remember what RT feels like in case he ends up next man up.  Nothing to see here.

Huh? Plagiarism? Nothing original?  Whoda thunk it?
Yeah, it does feel like the only thing they do it switch a few words here and there from bengals.com and try to pass it off as if they're the hard hitting investigative sports jouralists they pretend to be. 
But don't forget those great videos of some guy in his grandmas basement pretending to be some real broadcaster..  "Uhmm-err-I'm reporting live from an undisclosed location because I'm not really a reporter...." guy.. lol 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change of plans? Andre Smith back at right tackle on Day 2 of Bengals training camp - grampahol - 07-31-2017, 03:33 PM