Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Training Camp 2017 Pics full pads - Mixon, Ross, Dawson, Pac, Others
Just got back from camp a bit ago, and here are quite a few pics I took. They were originally shot in 1920x1080 res (16x9) with a Nikon Coolpix camera. However for the purposes of the thread they are a bit smaller. Link below is for their album I created in full size. 

Unfortunately I didnt have a field access, or I would have got better ones overall. These were taken from the end of the field, as it was too hot to move around and try to find openings along the fence-rope, so I just stayed put.

I took more of Mixon, Ross, & Dawson, and tried to get a few others. The ones early on of Pacman and DreK happened because they warmed up right in front of me.

A few notes from today. It was hot. I was sweating. Ross was out there doing all the drills, but dont know about the more contact ones. Mixon had a nice play where he broke one, the last pic of him, and then he jogged to other side of field and went back with hand out to the crowd which I also got a pic of. Nothing really stood out to me overall, as I was more concerned with getting pics to share here.

Anyways enjoy!

https://ibb.co/album/bwRA8v
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
My Training Camp 2017 Pics full pads - Mixon, Ross, Dawson, Pac, Others - Millhouse - 07-31-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Training camp 2017 pics - Luvnit2 - 07-31-2017, 08:14 PM