Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New NFL Rules BENGALS FANS Need To Know
(08-05-2017, 09:43 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: How many times do I need to tell you I can say whatever I want to say within the rules of this forum?   So telling me to "save it" is beyond your authority and not appreciated.  You're wrong about the Steelers not being favored over other teams, and you are quick to jump on it and preach incessantly, so I'm wondering what the hell your motives are.  Why defend the Steelers so much?

Whoa, what? Trust me, the last thing I'm doing here is defending the steelers so please get that notion out of your mind. Just trying to offer a different perspective. No need to get so defensive. I'm not claiming to have authority and really, you're taking it the wrong way. Im not attacking you in any way.

Maybe I am wrong about the steelers but I think it's more likely you're overreacting to how much they get away with. I've done so myself a few times in the past. They've gotten away with some, obviously. But I am not wrong about them getting called for some of their BS. They certainly do. It may not seem like it sometimes, but they absolutely do.

I just think it's more prudent to wait until they actually break said new rules before bringing up that it will happen. But yes, you can talk about whatever you want, never said you couldn't. In fact, I wasn't even addressing you personally at first. There was a vast amount of people that immediately spun the thread in a negative direction with all the "rules don't apply to the steelers" talk.

If I offended you I am truly sorry, that was not my intention. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New NFL Rules BENGALS FANS Need To Know - Pat5775 - 08-05-2017, 10:39 AM