Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals.com: Scrimmage Players of the Day (Randy Bullock/Joe Mixon)
(08-07-2017, 11:11 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Well the Bengals had the #9 pick with a 6-9-1 record last year, so it shouldn't be that surprising if the OL performs like it did last year (or worse). And I don't see the Bengals doing too well if the OL sucks. If the Bengals do alright despite LT performance, I'd go with Connor Williams or Martinas Rankin. With that said, plenty of prospects will rise and fall between now and the draft, so these predictions of draft slot and players could definitely shift.

I just don't see us having a single digit win season again this season. Last year 7 out of 9 of our losses were within 1 score, 3 or 4 coming from a bad kicker. We had some major injuries on offense, and on defense we couldn't see Billings or WJ3 due to injury. I think our defense added a lot through the draft/FA and getting healthy people back from last year too. Last year was a fluke in my eyes, but the OL will be a problem. I don't see it completely killing our team, but I do think that it makes a deep run in the postseason a lot less possible.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals.com: Scrimmage Players of the Day (Randy Bullock/Joe Mixon) - Brownshoe - 08-07-2017, 11:15 AM