Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I miss Fredtoast's badgering style and may be partly to blame for his banning.
Last thing I remember was Fredtoast, myself and maybe one or two others battling it out over Pac Man. Marvin Lewis commenting about TD celebrations being a bad influence on kids was also in the mix. The logic then went to how would Marvin feel if Pac Man TD celebrates in front of kids. It then went on another tangent from there. Fred was firing on all cylinders in defense of Pac man. The conversation got to a Peaking point where I knew I could honk Fred off some so I made a Post wondering exactly how he would Fire back.

I came back a while later to my computer to see what he may have said only to find that many of the Posts were taken down and Fred had been banned. Not sure if he had replied to me or someone else, or if maybe something had happened on a whole different thread leading to deleted Posts.

Anyway, I miss Fred's aggressive style and was wondering when he is due back.

He adds Spice to the Board and the seemingly confrontational back and forth Posts are all in good fun.

Messages In This Thread
I miss Fredtoast's badgering style and may be partly to blame for his banning. - depthchart - 08-10-2017, 11:39 AM