Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I miss Fredtoast's badgering style and may be partly to blame for his banning.
(08-10-2017, 01:06 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I guess I'm with ya too.  I always did enjoy Fred's badgering and I do miss him too.  Ya he may have got arrogant at times, but seriously, what lawyer hasn't?  It didn't bother me any.  I guess i don't take an internet message board seriously enough to let someone get to me like that.  I hope he comes back sooner, rather than later.  He does bring a lot to the table, a lot of thought provoking ideas, whether or not you agree or disagree with him.  and like someone else already mentioned, he is one of us, a Bengal fan. 

......if it wasn't the same ol same ol over and over, I might agree.  I didn't let him get to me (on this board, but I did a couple times on the old one....lol), and I must admit I enjoyed gouging back to the point he was pissed, or just outright left the thread. (you could tell he was getting upset when the spelling and grammatical errors increased, lol)  That said, all of that is, at least, a violation of the CoC.  Is that what we want, or do we want productive discussion that doesn't lead to a shit ton of name calling?  Just my 2 cents......

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I miss Fredtoast's badgering style and may be partly to blame for his banning. - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-10-2017, 01:31 PM