Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I miss Fredtoast's badgering style and may be partly to blame for his banning.
(08-10-2017, 03:12 PM)depthchart Wrote: People can be praised or called out by name in multiple Posts within Threads, so I am not sure why it would matter if a Thread mentions a certain Poster in the Thread name.

I think Fred would get a Kick out of being a topic of conversation.

It is a form of Feedback and everyone is Fair game in my mind as long as it doesn't get too Brutal.

Someone could start a "Depthchart is pretty cool" Thread and I wouldn't mind a bit.

I may see more "Depthchart is a Hiney" Threads pop up though and maybe learn some lessons on how to gain a better reputation for myself from other Posters.

Comes with the territory in my mind.

I agree.  I'm not sure if you were around on the old board or not, but fred got pretty brutal over there, and I think that's why he had a shorter leash here.  The old board let him pretty much have free reign.....even when he was reported.  I'm purely speculating on those thoughts regarding the moderation here, but it's not real hard to connect the dots.  This board is the wild west compared to the old joint, so it's kind of surprising he got banned.  I don't know how it happened since I'm rarely on here on the weekends during the offseason, but man.....it had to be kind of bad, I would assume.  Or, it could have been a series of events that led up to it.

I don't think you'll see any threads about you being a hiney.....you've brought some thought provoking posts to the board, and have been respectful in getting your point across from what I've seen.  Thanks for your insight, and yes, friendly ribbing is expected and comes with the territory.  Being a combative prick and baiting posters is a violation of CoC.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I miss Fredtoast's badgering style and may be partly to blame for his banning. - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-10-2017, 04:03 PM