Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I miss Fredtoast's badgering style and may be partly to blame for his banning.
(08-10-2017, 04:03 PM)treee Wrote: Eh, a lot less threads get derailed with him gone, so I'm not complaining too much. Even though I agree with some of his points, I don't agree with his method of discourse. I'm indifferent regarding his return.

My thoughts exactly treee. Although, there were times when he was typing post after post and really getting into it where I wanted to say: (referencing Doc Holliday and Ike Clanton) with me being the former; I know , let's have a spelling contest!! I don't think any poster has the right to belittle another one, or to act as if they are the only one that knows everything. on an aside, a couple of mentions earlier has always made me wonder: do these guys even have jobs? If you spend the majority of your day on a message board typing literally thousands of posts you are either: retired, in school and use this in lieu of gaming, or drawing an injury check. My 2 cents.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I miss Fredtoast's badgering style and may be partly to blame for his banning. - Bengalsrob - 08-10-2017, 04:47 PM