Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grade This Mock
(08-14-2017, 11:24 AM)kevin Wrote: Your guess as good as anybody's.....You got WR in Evans, Edlmann and Hilton....Houston D should be good....a good kicker....Good young QB....Look, I don't know why people bashing Howard, He rushed for second most yards in NFL behind Elliott who is suspended.  They run that ball in Chicago. The Bears have always ran the ball. He is young, and he will get his carries in The Windy City. The Bears RUN THE FOOTBALL.   I've noticed Howard always gets picked in first round.  Look, this guy was 2nd in rushing in NFL last year and the Bears are going to pound the rock with him again. He will give you 1,000 yards easy.  I don't know what Mixon will do, some on Bengals Board would take Mixon ahead of everybody.  Howard is going to give you 1,000 with Da' Bears....The Bears RUN THE FOOTBALL and this young guy tore up the NFL last year. Plus you also got Mixon. I think everybody jumping on the Mixon bandwagon pretty early, but a good second RB pick...You got Ross with your last pick, which is a steal.  At seasons end everybody might be raving about #1 pick Ross and not #2 pick Mixon.

You got Evans and the guy that throws the ball to him, and really got the WR position locked down, plus Houston D....and you got a Top RB in Howard....Don't pay any attention to these so called experts...Young MR Howard dominated last year at RB and the Chicago Bears history is that if they have a top RB like this, they run him. Look, Chicago is not West Coast or Southern football. You are playing right off the Great Lakes and the weather means you have to run the football. Something Cleveland has forgot and needs to get back to before they can ever win again. Playing on The Great Lakes, you better be able to run the ball.  The Chicago Bears and their history of runners and now add Howard who got a lot of yards last year and they will feed him the ball again in that cold, wet, windy Chicago weather.  The Monsters of The Midway Run The Football. You can bank on that.  Howard will be one of the top rushers again...As I say, he always goes first round, and you grabbed him second round. Getting Evans and Howard, you got the WR then Howard....Now anybody that says Howard is a bad second round pick is just out of their minds crazy. ....I'll tell you this. If Bengals had Howard, they never draft Mixon # 2.  We can only hope someday Mixon gains as many yards as young Howard did last year.  I think some go too much on who they liked in college maybe, because Howard dominated in the NFL last year and THE BEARS will run him again. This ain't college. THE BEARS will run him again.

Well...the reason for the "bashing" is because he didn't dominate last year. He was 45th in scoring last year. Nine other RBs scored more than him. If Da Bears don't have a QB that can throw a lick, defenses will stack the box. 

Oh, and he only scored 6 times rushing last year. Less than 300 yards receiving and 1 touchdown reception.

Where he is in the rushing yards leader board doesn't mean anything. 1,300 yards rushing is a grand total of 130 points for the season. Over a 14 game FF season, that's 9.28 points a game. Mellow It's what he does in other areas to add to that, that's important. 

You want guys that give you yards through the air as well and get in the endzone more than a guy that was 2nd in rushing. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Grade This Mock - BFritz21 - 08-13-2017, 11:03 PM
RE: Grade This Mock - Lawless_1 - 08-13-2017, 11:56 PM
RE: Grade This Mock - Bengalbug - 08-14-2017, 12:22 AM
RE: Grade This Mock - HarleyDog - 08-14-2017, 07:52 AM
RE: Grade This Mock - rezolve11 - 08-14-2017, 10:01 AM
RE: Grade This Mock - kevin - 08-14-2017, 11:24 AM
RE: Grade This Mock - rfaulk34 - 08-14-2017, 02:36 PM
RE: Grade This Mock - BFritz21 - 08-14-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Grade This Mock - rfaulk34 - 08-14-2017, 08:34 PM
RE: Grade This Mock - bfine32 - 08-14-2017, 10:20 PM