Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals bringing Greg Little in for a Try out
(07-30-2015, 10:42 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Greg Little has been in the league only 1 more year than Sanu or Jones. Yet he has 42 more catches and 500 more yards than Sanu. He also has 92 more catches and 1000 more yards than Marvin Jones. But it’s Greg Little that hasn’t shown anything since coming in the league?

Spent most of his early career playing for a team that has been a consistent loser and was always playing from behind, so those stats are skewed.  How many starts does he have compared to MJ and MO? Perhaps not a lot more, but definitely more.

You can pimp him all you want after he accumulates a season with double digit TD's. My bad on his number of years in the league I didn't feel the need to go "stat boy" on a guy that feels like he has been around for quite a while but has never scored more than four TD's in any given season.

Marvin has a ten TD season and Mo has manged to tie or top Little's TD stats in two out of his three seasons.
The kid has the talent and is worth taking a look at but one would think that the coaches had plenty of time to accomplish that last season.
I'm not opposed to signing him if he decides to start handling his business as a pro.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals bringing Greg Little in for a Try out - coachmcneil71 - 07-30-2015, 05:14 PM