Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PEERMAN BACK AT PRACTICE . GREAT NEWS
(08-15-2017, 04:50 PM)kevin Wrote: Carson is making a very strong case for being the # 4 RB.    I remember when Bieniemy was said to be too important on Special Teams to cut, but when Corey Dillon and others came along, Bieniemy was the odd man out in spite of being special teams captain. ....I think special teams help you make a roster spot, but if you end with many playing your offense or defense position better, your job is on the line.....Carson looked pretty good Friday Night. He needs a chance on Special Teams this summer. ..Competition is good.....Peerman needs to be back with his job is on the line, because Carson looked great the other night. 

Do you know how many carries a #4th string back gets in a year , especially meaningful carries.. that would be zero

If Peerman can;t get the job done on special teams at the level from before.. maybe we cut him. if you are saying a #4 string back that will get a handful of carries in a season that matters for nothing  should be kept over your best special teams player i can't agree. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PEERMAN BACK AT PRACTICE . GREAT NEWS - Essex Johnson - 08-15-2017, 10:58 PM