Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Driskel Allow A McCarron Trade?
I know that basing it off of one preseason game is an overreaction, but hear me out.

Driskel played pretty well, going 8 of 9 for 97 yards and a TD, even if it was against scrubs, which he was playing with scrubs, too. What really stood out to me was his touchdown run because it at least shows that he has the ability to scramble and run, which we would likely only need our backup QB if Andy gets hurt, which would only happen if the o-line is bad, requiring us to have a QB that can scramble and run.

He had the nice TD pass to Malone, which was a simple throw, but Driskel did lead him and threw a nice pass.

On top of his run where he juked the defense so bad that two defenders knocked each other over, he also had that nice keeper on the play where he faked to the back going left and ran to the right, which he also didn't slide and dove headfirst, which might be dumb in a game or if he's our starter, but he's playing for a roster spot, so he seems hungry.

We turned down a second rounder (reportedly) for AJ McCarron, but that was before we had seen anything out of Driskel.

Should we trade McCarron? Will we trade McCarron now that we've seen Driskel in game-action? Will any teams still want McCarron?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Does Driskel Allow A McCarron Trade? - BFritz21 - 08-15-2017, 06:14 PM