Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Opinions Of Willis and Smith
(08-29-2017, 07:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Aggravating is what it is.  Gruden and Jackson were creative.  They designed plays to emphasize the strength of the players and the talents they had, rather than just having players conform to a "canned" offensive system.

I'm not saying that Zampese doesn't have those creative plays in his book, but his routine of calling plays gets really predictable.  

It was last year too, but i am with Wyche in giving Zamp a chance as it was only his first year as OC and this is Preseason.

(08-29-2017, 07:59 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I'm pretty sure we went vanilla after the scoring drive.

Hope this is the case and we see a lot more changing it up come opening day.

No point in gambling in Preseason anyways. The problem is the lack of aggressiveness in the regular season last year as
Sunset here points out. We took a knee everytime we had a lead last year with some time on the clock.

Watch the Packers. They don't care if there is 16 seconds left on the clock going into halftime they will take a shot.

The only game we didn't do this was the Browns game when Dalton made a great throw and AJ made and even better
juggling catch. It was awesome too, loved it. But it was against the Browns. The biggest problem i have at times has to
be Marv. He treats some teams different. We need to treat every team like they are the Browns.

Need to crush the Steelers and Pats just the same. I truly believe we have the players to do it.

The coaching? Hell no, especially Marv and PA.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Your Opinions Of Willis and Smith - kevin - 08-24-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: Your Opinions Of Willis and Smith - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-29-2017, 09:45 PM