Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BREAKING: Burfict suspension reduced
(08-31-2017, 01:12 PM)grampahol Wrote: It's a complete different rule book for the big market teams vs small market teams.
If I were VB I would most certainly hire someone to go through every bit of tape this season to compile every single non-call against similar plays and players and I'd bet my right nut and 3/4 of my left nut that the lions share go against small market team players while big market team players are continuously allowed to get away with the very same plays all season and pay particular attention to the Squeelers and their brand of dirty play then put it ALL online for everyone to see, forget sending it just to Goodel. We already know he's biased and said evidence would be buried and never see the light of day . In fact the Bengals as an organization should do it and use their significant resources to bring it all to the forefront and ask the public to chime in. Send the evidence to every single media outlet available. Do you want true competition where no team or player favored over others in the rules or do you want blatant favoritism so only the big market teams are permitted to play for the championship? I suspect most fans of the game would want true competition instead of what we currently have and I suspect there are enough media outlets that would drool over getting such evidence to broadcast to the public.  
Of course there are always going to be people who will never believe anything about the league is fixed , but those would be the outliers.. 
If enough people knew what really goes on NFL revenue would drop like a stone.   
Lance Mcallister posted the video of the Bengals/Steelers game last year when Pittsburgh held on every play  and the NFL took it down. It wont do any good.

The NFL can't hide the bias anymore because they have HD cameras everywhere showing every angle of the field so they just choose to ignore it. When they get called out they just shrug their shoulders. Its kind of like getting caught in a lie with your wife and just saying "Thats my story" when you know she is right.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Burfict suspension reduced - bengalhoel - 08-31-2017, 02:04 PM