Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quite possibly the best anti-Steeler video ever made
(09-05-2017, 07:32 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I noticed that too, and I'm glad the guy in the video pointed that out. Their reputation really isn't earned. They're about as hardcore as all these new Warriors fans over the last couple years.

Exactly brother. When you win championships, you build a national brand. Winning = more money. I honestly think Mike wants to win, but he's far more obsessed with getting a good deal than winning. 

Exactly what I was thinking. A decade like the 90's would shrink that national fan base by at least 50%. They're on for the ride because they know it's a good organization that's likely to always compete. They're not loyal to that city or the colors or history. They're loyal to a good team and the good feelings and bragging rights that come with consistent success. Take that away and they'd scatter like roaches.

One can of raid after 2 or 3 losing seasons and this world would be a better place.

(09-06-2017, 03:49 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Here's the Steelers version of Why Your Team Sucks.

The best comment is the very first one: 

"Ben Roethlisberger is basically the QB version of what it would be like if Donald Trump were actually good at being president in spite of being a trash human."

I'm not sure I've ever seen it more accurately described. That is just completely perfect.

And since your link didn't show up, thought I'd share it again.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-pittsburgh-steelers-1799179375

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quite possibly the best anti-Steeler video ever made - Murdock2420 - 09-06-2017, 04:04 PM