Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Who Dey" alive at Put-in-Bay!
(09-04-2017, 05:24 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Took the family to Put-in-Bay for the weekend. 5 kids, all over 21. Had a great time. I wore Bengals garb the whole trip. I gotta tell you, everywhere I walked, I heard "Who-Dey!" Of course I would yell "Who-Dey" in return. Ran into 4 Pittsburgh fans - All 4 were very unintelligent and ridiculous and were all Jerry Springer type shit. Ran into a few Browns fans and had a decent conversation. I could see hope in their eyes, but the mannerism was more like "Ok, we're the Browns." I don't hate the Browns because they are from OHIO - so speaking to these fans was a pretty good conversation. Ironically, I went to Mohito Bay and even though I'm wearing a collared shirt with a big Bengal B on it, I was served beer in a Browns bottle. Ok, that sucked (should've taken a picture). All-in-all, good people up there from all sorts of places. I was just very proud of all the "Who-Deys" I received. After paying $4.50 a beer each day and having a lot of it, I needed something awesome to reflect upon.

That is all. :andy:  

Cool story....I had a similar experience at Norris Lake, TN (my fav home-away-from-home) with a lot of folks wearing Bengals gear.  All were pumped about the season, or maybe they were just pumped full of booze, but it was a lot of fun yelling Who Dey! at other boaters....one girl flashed us her boobies, which was a nice touch. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
"Who Dey" alive at Put-in-Bay! - HarleyDog - 09-04-2017, 05:24 PM
RE: "Who Dey" alive at Put-in-Bay! - SHRacerX - 09-05-2017, 09:25 AM