Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans @ Bengals predictions
Bengals 24
Texans 20

DeShawn Watson will likely get all the snaps in practice, but only for three days.  Kind of funny that the Texans took that long to realize that Tom Savage sucks.  The Bengals got beat by what looks to be a top defense.  The Texans got pounded by the Jags...at home.  

The bad luck bounces will turn around and the Bengals will begin their slow ascent back to where they belong.

I just pray that idiot Zampese moves Dalton off that spot, three step drop directly behind the LOS....sitting duck.  Run some waggles, bootlegs, etc.  Give the guy a chance.

EDIT:   I would feel a lot better against Watson if Burfict was in the game.  Vinny Rey played well against the Ratbirds, but I could see a lot of 3rd and 6 scrambles for first downs if they don't let Evans play more LB this week.  Plus, I think the biggest dropoff in speed is from week 1 to week 2 when playing thursday night.  The soreness from playing so many snaps Sunday without an much recovery time will really take its toll if they aren't rotating in players better. 

I hope Ross makes an impact and the team rallies around that...but I am not holding my breath.  Right now, when Lafell, Eifert, and AJ are the only targets in a pattern, no one can get open quickly...AJ because of double teams and the others just don't have the off the line speed to separate quickly.  Core, Malone, and Ross need to help now, not later.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texans @ Bengals predictions - Rattler - 09-10-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: Texans @ Bengals predictions - TKUHL - 09-11-2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Texans @ Bengals predictions - SHRacerX - 09-11-2017, 08:54 AM
RE: Texans @ Bengals predictions - CJD - 09-11-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: Texans @ Bengals predictions - BMK - 09-11-2017, 11:25 AM
RE: Texans @ Bengals predictions - Steve - 09-13-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: Texans @ Bengals predictions - jj22 - 09-13-2017, 08:13 PM
RE: Texans @ Bengals predictions - phil413 - 09-14-2017, 12:31 AM