Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Shares Steelers' Dirty Plays On Twitter
(09-11-2017, 11:28 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I've been saying that for years, every year I inch a bit farther in that direction.  I almost didn't get Sunday ticket this year.  Goodell, as he does in every instance, shit the bed with the new "safety" rules.  Yes, it's fine to penalize a guy for targeting another dude's head like as missile.  It's quite another thing to penalize a guy for not having the ability to change his mind in a split second or alter the laws of physics and completely alter their body's inertia.  The Gay penalty (pun intended) yesterday was horrific.  Not only was it a bad call, they made it after they watched the jumbotron replay of the hit.  Seriously, WTF!?  Basically, you will now be penalized in the NFL if you hit a dude too hard.  Football isn't half the sport it was in the 70s-90s.

You're a homer and an idiot. He launched himself at the receivers head and damn near took it off. If you look at the video from the OP link you can see the ref went immediately for his flag. Shazier and Gay both deserve lengthy suspensions. If that was Burfict, he would get crucified.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict Shares Steelers' Dirty Plays On Twitter - cinci4life - 09-12-2017, 07:44 PM