Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So the big elephant in the room....
(09-13-2017, 08:03 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: There was a succession plan in place.  Cleveland was fantastic by not letting Hue leave without a deal.  They simply wanted him more and got him.  And we were left with Marv and Zamp.

One other thing that Marv said in his presser that made me want to vomit:  When questioned about punting on 4th and 5 on the Ratbird 45 with 10 minutes left in the game, down 20 points, he replied:  "We still got the ball back three more times".  Does he even realize the time component lost by that punt?  Is he really that stupid?  He basically had quit right there at that point and I saw a lot of fans head to the door, and a bet a lot of them never come back.  Asshole. 

Not only quit but I seriously think he makes these types of decisions so the bleeding doesn't get any worse.  Rather than showing the team you are trying to win he'd prefer to lose by 20 rather than potentially giving up another short field and score to lose by 27.  I mean 20-0 or 27-0 doesn't really matter but it sure seems as it does to Marvie.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So the big elephant in the room.... - Daddy-O - 09-13-2017, 10:05 AM