Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is how the Bengals win a Super Bowl...
(09-13-2017, 12:12 PM)PhilHos Wrote: 2 problems.

1) Finding competent coaches is hard for GOOD teams with GOOD GMs to do.
2) Andrew Luck? You want to get rid of a QB in Dalton with a career 88.3 QB rating and get one with a career QB rating of 87.3 (that's not counting this year's games)? Why? AND spend multiple first round picks? What the hell are you smoking?

Here's the deal. I'm 59 years old. I've been a Bengals fan since the beginning and I'm a football fan in general I've been here for the highs and the lows. What I see on the field right now is the most pathetic version of the Bengals...ever. They have no soul. Marvin Lewis is a terrible coach. Probably the worst coach that kept his job for a long time ever. Surely no one supports this loser anymore. Dalton use to be average but behind this pathetic OLine he looks as bad as any qb I can remember. Let's face it. This team is terrible. It kills me to say it but it's true. Marvin is too stupid to realize he is being flushed down a toilet. He has absolutely nothing to lose by benching this pathetic ginger but he hangs by him. I, after 47 years, can't take it anymore. I so respect all you folks who keep paying their hard earned money to go out and watch this crap. No chance I would do this. I think what hurts me the most is watching the two idiots Marvin and Dalton go out after each game and show absolutely no passion about losing and the bullcrap product they're putting on the field. Just once I'd love to hear one of these "leaders" stand up in an interview and say this team is a piece of crap. At least Id know they care.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is how the Bengals win a Super Bowl... - Auggie - 09-15-2017, 02:35 AM