Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone notice whit's poor play yesterday
(09-18-2017, 11:04 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yet, still rated 31 spots higher than Ogbuehi by PFF.

Ouch.

Makes sense, though. He didn't allow a single pressure Week 1.

I did see somewhere that Jake Fisher allowed as many pressures (6) against the Texans as Whit did in the first 7 games of 2016 combined.

(09-18-2017, 11:56 AM)corpjet Wrote: the 2 minutes I did watch I did notice the lack of butts in the seats, cant understand why any team would want to be in LA

Greed. Every owner thinks they'll be the special/unique one that manages to make LA into a successful football market, and do Scrooge McDuck-style dives into a vault full of money and gold since it's the #2 TV market in the country, and a corresponding number of people who could pay for tickets, and jerseys, and hats, etc.

It's the NFL owner version of news groups switching to all-video, no-text platforms. They see the potential money and ignore how it fails every single time to nobody else's surprise because nobody wants it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone notice whit's poor play yesterday - TheLeonardLeap - 09-18-2017, 12:03 PM