Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone notice whit's poor play yesterday
(09-18-2017, 03:02 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Look at his contract. If he plays well the Rams got a bargain. If he sucks, the Rams can cut him with only $6 million in dead cap money or $3 million for the next two seasons. Whit will be paid less salary this season and next season than the Bengals offered to play one season and if he is cut he will only receive about $2.5 million more than the Bengals offered him. So basically the Bengals didn't re-sign him over a difference of $2.5 million while they currently sit on $12 million in salary cap space. It was stupid not to do that deal and bet Ogbuehi would inexplicably get better from what we saw last season in the span of one off season.

I am going off memory, but Whit signed for 12 million I believe in 2017, so f they cut him, they pay another 6 million. So if my math is correct, how is paying him 18 million ion 2017 (one year) a good deal for any team again? At that rate, he better be the best LT in the NFL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone notice whit's poor play yesterday - Luvnit2 - 09-18-2017, 07:51 PM