Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
(09-24-2017, 09:36 PM)Wyche Wrote: He hit a few in the seam...saw quite a few throws to the sideline/flat...saw a couple shovel passes...couple deep shots on free plays when we played undisciplined ball as usual.  That game?  Even Romo noted how he was nickle and diming us to death when the pressure started eating him alive.  It's call a-d-j-u-s-t-i-n-g.  I know us Bengals fans aren't used to that shit...but it happens every week in this league in other cities. We lost by 3. In OT. At Lambeau. To a HOF QB. Relax....lol

Yep. Dalton played an excellent game.

We had 5 sacks in the 1st half and the Packers made tremendous adjustments and used our aggressiveness against us. Guenther makes some questionable playcalls. Dunlap gets pressure at a high rate. He should NEVER be used dropping into a zone. NEVER.

With Randall Cobb out and their line dinged up...Rodgers put on a clinic of how to shred a defense. And our defense usually does wilt when it needs a stop.

I kept telling my wife we were going to lose it was just a matter of how. You could just sense it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - THE PISTONS - 09-24-2017, 09:41 PM