Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
(09-24-2017, 10:18 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: The difference is that Rodgers never gave up until he was in the clutch and for sure going down. You can pretty much guarantee that when Andy tucks and starts his Andy shuffle that the play is over and nothing is going to happen.  Problem is that pressure usually ramps up in the second half and especially when the game is on the line and little orphan Andy cannot improvise.  He's pretty much the anti-Rodgers QB of the NFL, noodle arm, can't run, inaccurate, cannot improvise, and cannot make plays outside of the pocket.

Problem is that you've been bungalized.  So blinded that you can't see that the very coaching/management/ownership that you criticize for making bad decisions are the very same people who say Andy is a franchise QB.  These people are so cheap and hard headed...loyal to a fault...that they will stick with a guy like Andy until forced to do something otherwise.  Andy is the epitome of Marvin Lewis but on the field.  He can ride the coat tails of other talented people but when it comes down to out coaching or outplaying actual elite coaches/players these guys are going to get outperformed every time.

Look dude....Aaron Rodgers is Aaron Rodgers.  There just aren't that many of those out there. If you think they grow on trees...I got a mint Eric Davis rookie I'd like to sell you for a nice price.

I'm Bungalized?  I've been watching them so long, I don't give a shit anymore!  Unlike you, it is my belief that these SAME players could have won SEVERAL playoff games by now if dumbasses lile Mediocre Marv and his tenured turds like Ken Zampese and Paul Alexander hadn't been allowed to hang around like dingleberries on a hobo.

I watch these games objectively...and without much passion.  I see piss poor game planning...personnel packages...and ZERO halftime adjustments for 15 ***** years!  I've seen Son of Paul take this from an up and comer to an utter shit show!  There's no accountability anywhere....nepotism everywhere....and a goddamned o line coach that has been here since Dave Shula.  Dave ***** Shula!  Yet....one of us thinks HOF QBs can be found smoking pot in a JuCo dormroom....or that a QB will come in here a flip this culture. 

Who's Bungalized again?  LOL.  Relax man...kick back and laugh.  We ain't winning shit until, at the very least, Son of Paul is gone.  My BP was 100/70 at the doc the other day....I'm sure it stayed there all game long because I KNOW we're losers....and will be until this goddamned 0-26 years joke of a ***** "GM" is out of the picture. Regardless of who is under center.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-24-2017, 10:29 PM