Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's The Beef? Mock. Bored on a Saturday.
(09-25-2017, 05:57 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Getting both McGlinchey and Adams would be nice.
Gesicki is a sound selection to (I assume) replace Eifert and Baker would be a sound selection to (I assume) replace Minter.

Two big questions I have:
What's the solution at C? If the plan is to have TJ Johnson replace Bodine and then Golson back him up, that might be acceptable. I assume then that Ivey would be the starting RG?
Is Dalton still the starting QB? If he keeps performing like he has this season, is he worth keeping around when this looks like a strong QB draft?

It would definitely be light on C, but you would hope that either through free agency or some other avenue we could piece it together. C just isn't a strong crop in this year's draft it seems. 

FA has the following available: Weston Richburg, Travis Swanson, and Corey Linsley appear to be the top guys there.

I think it would be easier to procure one of these guys, then draft heavy for T and G, but I'm sure it will change over time. Ivey can play G and T, so perhaps it would be better to change part of that up and go with a different position elsewhere.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where's The Beef? Mock. Bored on a Saturday. - PikesPeakUC - 09-25-2017, 07:34 PM