Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's NOT over....(with a tip of the hat to John Belushi)
(09-27-2017, 07:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I will be as optimistic as possible, but on a game by game basis. I was excited about the results last week. We showed up to play and that was refreshing compared to the first 2.

True and with Burfict coming back the Defense should be much better. The more snaps Billings gets the more he should
improve. Same with Minter in this new system. WJ3 and Dennard the same. This Defense could be great as the year goes
on, cannot state this enough. Especially if the Offense can give our Defense a lead with Lawson, Dunlap, Geno and Willis.

The Offense will improve under Lazor, i saw this the last game. I expected us to be better but was really impressed with
Lazor in his first week. I predicted the Pack to win in their place. Rodgers wanted it too much, the only team he never
beat, never won in overtime etc.

Marv just needs to let his Coordinators do their thing, specifically the new guy. Get out of his ear the 2nd half.

He is not an Offensive coach, leave that to the Offensive coach for heck sake.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's NOT over....(with a tip of the hat to John Belushi) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-27-2017, 12:48 PM