Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon and Bengals Defense May Be On The Rise
Looking at some Fantasy League changes and I won't mention players on other teams that I'm trying to grab, but Bengals suddenly have players I'm going after. In one league I was looking at the free agent RB's and somebody had dropped Mixon there for the taking. I looked and Mixon now has rushing and receiving yards and the new OC is going to him more. I claimed him and hopefully I get him. I also have watched my Patriots defense flounder on 3 of my teams, and the defense rated to have a great week 4 is The Bengals. I have claims in for Bengals D on all 3 teams, my 4th team has Broncos. The NFL experts seem to have Mixon and Bengals D on the rise. Certainly if Mixon busts out huge, that will help our offense. He is showing he can run and catch which is now the thing for an NFL RB to do, such as Thompson for Washington. Unless a free agent is on pace for 1,000 rushing yards, you look at RB's getting rushing and receiving yards and Mr. Mixon was the best on the board and I hope my waiver claim goes through. I see Bengals using him more and more.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Mixon and Bengals Defense May Be On The Rise - kevin - 09-25-2017, 08:48 PM