Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danny Trevathan hit on Davante Adams - what if it were Burfict?
(09-29-2017, 12:03 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: M

1) Yes!  That was the definition of a dirty hit NFL.
2) At least 3
) He would have at least gotten a 1 year suspension and we would be talking about him never playing again.

The reason they pick on Burfict is that nobody gives a crap about this team and they can make an example out of him without causing an uproar. I know it gets old hearing this over and over, but if he played for the Steelers, I dont think he gets suspended.

I love Burfict but in fairness he has earned his "dirty player" rep. Twisting guys ankles, stepping on them, celebrating when he heard Leveon Bells ACL pop, the hit that cost us the play off game etc. 

He is a great player and the whole D is tougher when he is on the field but he is dirty. He is the guy you love on your team and hate on any other team. Shakier is same type of player. Loved him at Ohio State. Now I hate him and see all his cheap shots. 

We just need to get use to him missing some games for suspensions. That's kind of who he is on the field. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Danny Trevathan hit on Davante Adams - what if it were Burfict? - CanadianBengal - 10-03-2017, 02:35 AM