Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good to see Eifert not on PUP
(08-02-2015, 12:36 AM)jowczarski Wrote: Eifert was never going to start on PUP - when we caught up to him in OTAs he could only run routes and catch passes because his shoulder hadn't been cleared for full contact - but that was just a matter of time.

He does look really good. Honestly, coming from GB, he's the type of TE they like up there to go with Rodgers. Big, fast, he runs cleanly, catches the ball. Paul Dehner, Jr. and I were asked on our Periscope today if he was "injury prone." - I tend to think not, but only because I don't think you can help the freak, nasty injury (i.e. broken elbow). But he does look good. Pads start coming on Sunday - full pads Mon. We'll know more soon!

Could you give us an update on Eifert's blocking once the pads go on? I have no doubt he can be a stud receiving TE, my concern is can he be a complete TE and block as well as he can catch?

I would also be interested to see who you feel is the best blocking TE in our group as the pads come on as again, my concern is our offense needs a stud blocking TE to hold our own against the huge 3-4 OL's in the AFCN.

I appreciate and look forward to your thoughts as you give us a prospective with experience covering the Packers who we know do it right and know how to win big games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Good to see Eifert not on PUP - fredtoast - 08-01-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Good to see Eifert not on PUP - Luvnit2 - 08-02-2015, 11:28 AM
RE: Good to see Eifert not on PUP - kevin - 08-02-2015, 01:17 PM