Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offense still has room to grow and concerns
You lost me at dink and dunk. I love all of the excuses on why Dalton's GREAT game yesterday should be disregarded. Garrett hasn't played all season, right? So everyone who has played Cleveland has benefited from that. If their LBs are bad at coverage, that didn't just magically happen this week.

Week 1 Ben went 24/36 (67%) for 263 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT and a passer rating of 95; best game of the year in completions, completion %, yards, and TDs, 2nd highest passer rating on the season
Week 2 Flacco went 25/34 (74%) for 217 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT and a passer rating of 97.3; best game of the year in completion %, TDs, and passer rating, second best game in yards, completions
Week 3 Brissett went 17/24 (71%) for 259 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT and a passer rating of 120; best game of the year in completion %, yards, TDs, passer rating, second best game in completions
Week 4 Dalton went 25/30 (83.3%) for 286 yards, 4 TDs, 0 INT and a passer rating of 146; best game of the year in completions, completion %, yards, TDs, and passer rating

I know the answer, but why are we only discrediting 1 of these QBs performance?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offense still has room to grow and concerns - muskiesfan - 10-02-2017, 06:56 PM