Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Else Frustrated We Don't 'Patriots' Teams?
I've been watching for so damn long, and every Sunday, especially one where New England beats the mudhole out of some team...My Dad and I always bring up the thought..."Why don't we do that?'

Granted, you're not going to beat every team, you're not going to blow out every team. That being said, it can be detrimental to let you foot off the gas (insert GB and half a dozen games last year). If nothing else, it makes your stats look pretty and is a show of force. I'm not sure how many times I've seen New England put up 50 points, when they didn't have to. Cleveland was a bit of an example of this. Sure, the game was over, and no need to risk anything. Dalton could have an interception, someone could fumble. Whatever...but those mistakes can happen on run plays (ones that go frustratingly for no yards).

I know everyone gets frustrated like I do when we go conservative, so how do you guys feel about the bigger picture and blowing teams out?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Anyone Else Frustrated We Don't 'Patriots' Teams? - The Caped Crusader - 10-08-2017, 06:55 AM