Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers lose (look awful) and Bengals win.
(10-08-2017, 08:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I know I saw the Pats-Steelers game, but I cant remember what you are alluding to. I know it was ugly for the Steelers, but what specifically are you referring to?

Rushing four and playing zone against Brady is a recipe for disaster.  Brady folds like a lawn chair when he gets consistent pressure, hit him early and often and your chances of winning increase tremendously.  The Steelers played a passive whaleshit, soft as Sponge Bob, don't get burned for the big play ***** style defense.  On offense we went the same, conservative route.  Losing Bell didn't help, to be sure, but you have to plan on Belichick taking away what you do well and plan accordingly.  Tomlin and his staff looked like this was the first time they've ever seen the Pats play and had no idea how Belichick coaches.  Is was a gutless, "keep it close", conservative effort and they got rightfully bent over a barrel for it.

(10-08-2017, 09:05 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So when he does something good like throw a touchdown or run for one, is he the only one that gets credit or is it a score for the team?

Don't try and score points of me small fry.  If you have a legitimate question then actually ask it.  You're not smart enough, by half, to catch me in some contradiction, so stop embarrassing yourself.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers lose (look awful) and Bengals win. - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-08-2017, 09:56 PM