Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Lights over Norway
(10-10-2017, 01:27 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Lots of times I listen to "Coast to Coast" with George Noory and they talk about UFO's fairly often, but those are not my favorite shows. Here are a few of my random thoughts on the topic:

* Supposedly at Wright-Patterson AFB, less than 10 miles from where I'm sitting they have one or two of the Roswell aliens on ice
* There's a rumor that Jimmy Carter wanted to disclose what he learned as pres but was forced to keep his mouth shut
* Saying anything about life on other planets/galaxies would create religious hysteria or so the government says
* It's highly likely that there is a covert space program and that Apollo and all the shuttles were just for show

Also, one of my most favorite movie scenes of all time was in Animal House were Pinto smokes pot with Professor Jennings (his English teacher) and Boon and Katy. Pinto says "Let me see if I've got this right; our entire universe could be a little molecule in the fingernail of some other, giant being?" The professor says yes, and then Pinto says "I can't believe it. That means that one little molecule in my fingernail could be ..." And the professor, portrayed by Donald Sutherland finishes the sentence with "... one tiny little universe." A second later, Pinto says "Can I buy some pot from you?"

* Saying anything about life on other planets/galaxies would create religious hysteria or so the government says

it would definitely create religious hysteria...  But then they would start worshipping the aliens.  hell any little thing now causes riots or mass hysteria.

* It's highly likely that there is a covert space program and that Apollo and all the shuttles were just for show

did you see the interview by the guy that says he was stationed on mars the last 10 years helping to fight back alien lifeforms there?

https://www.gaia.com/article/randy-cramer-mars-defense-force

Now I'm not saying that's legit... But if it was and he told it true would anyone believe him anyways?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Strange Lights over Norway - Shake n Blake - 10-08-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Strange Lights over Norway - XenoMorph - 10-09-2017, 01:26 PM
RE: Strange Lights over Norway - XenoMorph - 10-10-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: Strange Lights over Norway - XenoMorph - 10-10-2017, 03:33 PM