Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals have a chance to help push wobbling Big Ben to a retirement decision.
(10-10-2017, 12:40 PM)sonofstat Wrote: ..just about got to the end of the original post!

Ben is a drama queen.  Until I seem him getting pounded into the turf by Lawson , Geno  , Burfict whoever and losing I'll still assume for us he will always turn up.

On that note I'm glad we are not playing them this week to give them a chance of a bounce back- we get the bye and he gets a tough road visit to KC...hopefully another loss, plenty of QB pressure and another Brown meltdown will soften him up even  more
Ben is a drama queen and it seems like he's always spouting out bullshit like this, but, as others have pointed out, this seems different.  He just seems deflated and unenergetic, and maybe this Le'Veon Bell and Brown shit is weighing on him too much.

If they lose the next two, especially if our line gets to him a lot, I see him just completely giving up on the season.

Maybe he wants to concentrate on just being a husband and trying to raise a family and raping chicks in bar bathrooms.

(10-10-2017, 12:55 PM)depthchart Wrote: Leveon was yet another distraction as you mention.

Thing is, the Bengals get them out of a Bye week and very possibly after a loss to the Chiefs.

Dagger in the Heart opportunity to Pile On more negativity and fuel the fires of division in the Steeler's locker room.

Golden opportunity....

Bengals have struggled since 1990 after the bye and it's been 50-50 under Lewis on whether they show up the week after the bye, so let's just hope that this momentum will have the team fired up and a Steelers loss in KC will have this team thinking that they can just destroy them because, given the way we're playing, we can.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals have a chance to help push wobbling Big Ben to a retirement decision. - BFritz21 - 10-10-2017, 02:20 PM