Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Stories
Its that time of year again.  I know there was an old thread last year or the year before about this, but I thought I'd start a new one.  Does anyone have any personal experiences with the paranormal they'd like to share? I really don't have any myself.  I've visited the Villisca Axe Murder House a few years back and got a tour of it.  Nothing really creepy ever happened though.  The only thing that did was when we were downstairs in the blue room (the room where the sleepover friends were sleeping in), it got ice cold when I walked by and stood in front of the little closet.  Otherwise there was nothing I saw or experienced.

http://www.villiscaiowa.com/

The house I grew up in was an old farm house back in the day that stood on the edge of town.  We would always hear noises coming from down stairs, if we were upstairs, and hear noises upstairs if we were downstairs.  But I just caulked all that up to the house "settling" and what nots.  Well, one morning while I was home from college, me and Dad were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee, I was telling him about college and this and that and somehow we got into the discussion about buying houses and one of the most popular questions realtors are asked if anyone has ever died in that house.  Dad then told me about the previous owner of our house had committed suicide in my bedroom.  WTF?!?!?!  I lived there for 18 effing years and just now he's telling me this?  I always wondered why my bedroom windows would be filled with flies in the middle of winter.  No where else in the house would have a fly....even in the dead of winter no less.....but my bedroom window would be covered with them.  Weird I tell ya.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ghost Stories - BengalHawk62 - 10-13-2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Ghost Stories - Millhouse - 10-21-2017, 01:04 AM
Ghost Stories - Storer50 - 10-21-2017, 03:29 AM
RE: Ghost Stories - freezebowlbengal - 10-26-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: Ghost Stories - jfkbengals - 10-26-2017, 09:01 PM