Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football!
(10-16-2017, 02:28 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Burfict is the current whipping boy of the NFL. They're going to break him and make an example of him since hs is a high profile player. The Steelers and their fans went through the exact same thing with James Harrison several years ago. Harrison left a bad enough fart on the field and he was flagged and fined for it. I get the Bengals fans frustrations when it comes to him, especially the latest suspension. Give it time, he will change, the league will leave him alone and move on to the next example. 

I agree with you, and so did James Harrison concerning Burfict.  That being said, if the league is serious about "player safety", then they need to take a cue from their handbook on 92 and 55 and start looking at Mitchell.  I mean, Danny Trevathan has no reputation that I am aware of, and he got suspended.  If ol Rog lets this one go, something doesn't smell right.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Mitchell Continues To Play Steelers' Football! - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-16-2017, 02:50 PM