Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
(10-22-2017, 09:16 PM)wcu Wrote: I live in N.C. and always make the trip up to Cincinnati for at least one game a year. We were scheduled to go up for the Colts game this year, but decided after week two that it wasn’t worth it.  It’ll be the first time since 2000 we haven’t made the trip. Can’t justify spending that kind of money on such a poor product.

That's too bad.  It's one of the few games we have a chance of winning the remainder of this season.  Plenty of good seats still available.  Bet there won't be 50k present.

(10-22-2017, 10:43 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This is something that I have been thinking about, lately. It would be insane by Einstein's definition to think anything is going to change with Marvin running the show with the Brown family. How can any of them expect success by doing the same thing? You can change all of the other staff, players can come and go, but the head coach sets the culture for the team. The culture of the team is going to continue producing the same results without a change at HC. It would be nice to see Marvin admit to being a (the) problem and remove himself since Mike and family don't seem to have the capability. But I doubt we will see that happen.

[Image: i-fear-the-day-when-people-will-believe-...nstein.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers*** - Awful Llama - 10-23-2017, 07:19 PM